Teen and kids camp dates:
- Date: July 29- August 4
- Camp Director: Bob Allmond
- Cost: $255 for first child, $230 for each additional child from the same family
- Teen Camp: 13 to 18 yrs old
- Kids Camp: 7 to 12 yrs old
- Activities include daily teaching, singing, sports, crafts, water activities, campfires, and great fellowship!
- Camp begins at 11 AM Saturday July 29 and ends 9 AM Friday August 4
- Registration: Register for camp by submitting the health form. Please click on the link below, print it out, fill it in, get the doctor’s signature and mail it to the address below.
NOTES: Children will stay in a cabin under a counselor’s care and therefore must submit the attached health form with a doctor’s signature.
- It is your responsibility to inform the Registrar at the time of registration (by July 5th) of any medically necessary dietary needs / food allergies that your child may have. Planning is required so that we may endeavor to accommodate those needs.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Contact Bob Allmond for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 852-9980
Campers attending Kids/Teen Camp and staying over for Family Camp will incur a fee of $25 for each child to be supervised in between camps. This fee must be included with registration.