Do you love White Lake? Has White Lake had an effect on your life?
Please consider giving back to the ministry of White Lake so that we can continue to touch the lives of those in the Atlantic & St Lawrence Presbyteries as well as others in the RPCNA who attend camp. Though time, donations, and prayer you can support the ministry of White Lake!
Time: Did you know that camp would not be possible without many people donating their time? It takes many hours of work to maintain the camp and keep it running smoothly. Consider giving some of your time to camp by attending work days and other events.
- Our next work day is scheduled for Saturday, May 5
- Please join us to complete the many tasks required to get camp up and running for the season. Many hands make light work. Housing will be available for those who wish to spend the night Friday or Saturday night!
- Please let Peter Robson, email@example.com, know if you plan to attend.
Donation: Did you know that without donations from churches and individuals, White Lake would not be possible. It is only by your support that we can continue to provide Christ centered teaching, maintain the camp, and provide great experiences for our young people and families. Consider making a financial donation to camp. All donations are tax deductible.
- Donation checks should be made out to White Lake Camp and mailed to Sharon Robson 195 Wilkinson Road, Macedon, NY 14502.
- Donations can also be made through PayPal on the White Lake Camp website.
Prayer: Your prayers are highly valuable. Please keep camp in prayer as we prepare for the 2018 camping season. Please keep the following in your prayers:
- Camp Director, Bob Allmond, as he prepares for camp
- Young People’s President, Kayla Milroy, as she prepares for Family Camp
- Those who will attend the many encampments this summer
- The Board of Directors as they discuss and make decisions regarding camp
- Kids & Teen Camp Speaker, Lucas Hanna, as he prepares for camp
- Family Camp Speaker, Titus Martin, as he prepares for camp