We will be having a work day to open the camp on Saturday, May 5, and we need you!
Please join us to complete the many tasks required to get camp up and running for the season. Many hands make light work. Housing will be available for those who wish to spend the night Friday or Saturday night!
Please let Peter Robson, firstname.lastname@example.org, know if you plan to attend.
Do you love White Lake? Has White Lake had an effect on your life?
Please consider giving back to the ministry of White Lake so that we can continue to touch the lives of those in the Atlantic & St Lawrence Presbyteries as well as others in the RPCNA who attend camp. Though time, donations, and prayer you can support the ministry of White Lake!
Time: Did you know that camp would not be possible without many people donating their time? It takes many hours of work to maintain the camp and keep it running smoothly. Consider giving some of your time to camp by attending work days and other events.
- Our next work day is scheduled for Saturday, May 5
- Please join us to complete the many tasks required to get camp up and running for the season. Many hands make light work. Housing will be available for those who wish to spend the night Friday or Saturday night!
- Please let Peter Robson, email@example.com, know if you plan to attend.
Donation: Did you know that without donations from churches and individuals, White Lake would not be possible. It is only by your support that we can continue to provide Christ centered teaching, maintain the camp, and provide great experiences for our young people and families. Consider making a financial donation to camp. All donations are tax deductible.
- Donation checks should be made out to White Lake Camp and mailed to Sharon Robson 195 Wilkinson Road, Macedon, NY 14502.
- Donations can also be made through PayPal on the White Lake Camp website.
Prayer: Your prayers are highly valuable. Please keep camp in prayer as we prepare for the 2018 camping season. Please keep the following in your prayers:
- Camp Director, Bob Allmond, as he prepares for camp
- Young People’s President, Kayla Milroy, as she prepares for Family Camp
- Those who will attend the many encampments this summer
- The Board of Directors as they discuss and make decisions regarding camp
- Kids & Teen Camp Speaker, Lucas Hanna, as he prepares for camp
- Family Camp Speaker, Titus Martin, as he prepares for camp
April 1, 2017 Work Weekend
May 26-29, 2017 College Retreat
July 1, 2017 Board meeting
July 29-August 4, 2017 Kids and Teen Camp
August 4-11, 2017 Family Camp
White Lake work weekend will be April 1. Please come and help if you can. The water system will not be up until later Saturday, so bring plenty of your own food and water along with tools. List will include demolition, resurfacing cabin floors, removing fallen trees, cleaning, etc. Full list to come. Please let Peter Robson know if you plan to come.
YMCS youth retreat for ages 14-18, Peter Robson speaking: September 12-14. Contact Chris Goerner for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
White Lake Board meeting: September 20 at 1 PM.
White Lake Work Weekend: October 10-12.
2015 Kids and Teen Camp: July 25-31.
2015 Family Camp: July 31-August 7.
It’s snowy now, but work weekend is coming up! Saturday May 17 we open the camp, rebuild a ramp, perhaps move a fridge — there’s plenty to do! You can arrive Friday night and spend the whole day opening up! Board meeting at 4:30 Saturday afternoon. Contact John Edgar and Peter Robson and let us know you’re coming — a better count makes for better preparation and a more useful day.